03 Mar I’ve complied some big events to add on your calendar. Save the dates for the fo…
I’ve complied some big events to add on your calendar. Save the dates for the following!
• Giving you big notice on this because it sells out every year. Oklahoma Hall of Fame at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum’s Oklahoma Born & Brewed is Friday, August 21!
• This Friday, March 6, Oklahoma City Museum of Art presents the 36th Annual Omelette Party: A Roaring 20s EGG-stravaganza! Purchase your tickets at www.okcmoa.com.
• Support Allied Arts OKC Friday, March 27, at CAMPtini, which is Oklahoma City’s largest cocktail competition and art auction. This year’s theme pays tribute to the 2019 Met Gala.
• Dive into some brews at the 10th Annual Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival, which returns Saturday, May 16 at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds.
• Mark your calendars for two AIDS Walk of Oklahoma City, Inc. events: Red Rooftop is Thursday, June 4, and the 2020 AIDS Walk is Sunday, Sept. 20.
• Celebrate the full spectrum of Oklahoma City Pride all week long June 15-21!
• Don’t forget your all-access passes now for deadCenter Film’s 20th anniversary! The festival runs June 11-14.
Tell your mom. Tell your friends. Tell them Chris George Homes is keeping you informed.
#okcevents #seeokc #oklahomabeer #alliedartsokc #okcmoa #deadcenter #okcpride #supportthearts #oklahomahof @ Oklahoma City, Oklahoma